Calling all newly graduated tech enthusiasts passionate about sustainability! Dive into the world of data as a Data Steward with us. Drive data quality improvement, support a company-wide master data initiative, and team up with tech-savvy minds and experts in sustainability. Join a dynamic crew and be a key player in our digital journey. Ready to leverage the power of data to drive value creation? Apply now and let's make tech magic together!
About the consulting assignment
In the mobile living industry, our valued client holds a global leadership position. Their products are trusted by millions worldwide for outdoor, residential, and professional applications. Motivated by the vision to develop intelligent, sustainable, and reliable solutions with exceptional design, they cater to the needs of individuals embracing an outdoor and mobile lifestyle.
Daily tasks and responsibilities
- Implement and maintain sustainability related data collection and management of systems and analytics.
- Coordinate activities around external and internal data collection, validation and transformation.
- Coordinate with Data and BI teams to set up the mechanisms and reports to accelerate data driven decision.
- Align with internal stakeholders on their reporting needs.
- Coordinate data collection activities from third party.
- Prepare regular reports for internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate progress and impact.
- Analyse complex datasets (e.g. product, supply chain, material data) and detect errors where possible, identify data gaps, and escalate accordingly to close gaps and correct errors.
We are looking for someone who
- Has recently graduated with a bachelor's, master's, or engineering degree, focusing on data science, computer science, systems science, or equivalent education.
- Is fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Is curious and passionate about data analytics and creating value using data.
- Is structured, detail-oriented, communicative and takes initiative.
- Has a good level of proficiency in Excel and basic proficiency in SQL databases
- Having previous experience with Power BI, the Azure platform or big data is considered a merit.
To be a consultant at Guided Talent Solutions
Guided Talent Solutions connects tech talents with Sweden's leading companies. Our goal is to offer you an attractive and developing role at the beginning of your career. For this position, you will be employed by Guided Talent Solutions but work for a global market leader in the mobile living industry based in Stockholm. Upon the successful completion of the consulting assignment, the intention is to offer you employment with this company. During the consulting assignment, you will be assigned a mentor, combining hands-on work with training and participation in team-building activities.
Does this sound like an interesting opportunity for you? You are warmly welcome to submit your application. Please send it as soon as possible, as we are actively working on the recruitment process and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis. Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications via email due to GDPR. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment, please contact Ender Kökat at firstname.lastname@example.org.